RSS

XTVT Hujung Minggu

Belum hilang lagi penat bermain. Opss, bermain ke? Hahaha..boleh la di katakan bermain jugak.

Last Saturday, felt so bored. Woke up as early as 6.30am I started my life as housewife. Cleaning; dirty cloth and kitchen done. Prepared breakfast slowly til 9.45am. Hahaha.. I'm wasting my time actually. Enjoying the passing time.What i cooked?? Hurmm..I forgot.

Around 8.45 - 9Am my husband get ready to work. Oh, silap. Hahahaha..I did't cook that day, I wake my husband up and asked him following me breakfast at Mamak stall. Hahaha..MY MEMORY!!

Yes, we did enjoyed roti canai, teh tarik and nasi lemak from Kelantan’s stall ( I waited almost 30 minute to have one nasi lemak ok!). During eating, my brain working hard. Thinking what to do next, what activities should be done, where to go. Then I decide to go to the garden nearby to my Flat apartment. Permission got from Mr. Hubby. I and Zada went there but it’s empty from people. So quite. We went almost every corner of the place but not exciting. Especially Zada look so gloomy.
 
 She played the swing. She kept ask me to push her, but I refuse. Hahaha.. I want her to do herself. And yes, she learned quickly. I just told her to move her body back and front with my body language. And she did it. Hehehe..she smiling but then after a second gloomy again. Hurmm..mommy start thinking again. Maybe we should move somewhere else. Place which has a a few kids maybe. Then suddenly I thought about Putrajaya. Hmm..sound good. But still where. Then I remember about Istana Melawati, on the top of the roundabout mountain. Taman putra perdana if I am not mistaken.

Then I called my hubby asking permission to go there. Once approved (hahaha, like request from manager wei. Yes, we did!) I drove to there. Hurmm, firstly we enter the road to the playground its look like nobody was there. Then I drove forward.   After that on my left side I saw playground. Zada is screaming. “Mommy, ada orang.” Then I said “ Ada ke, mommy x Nampak pon?” Yes, since my eyes cannot stare very well I’ll just depend on my daughter eye. We just passing the playground and we meet the car parking. Yes, there is a few of car there. From the road, I can’t see the garden yet. Then after parking, when we start walking then only can see the garden well. It’s big, enough to say I only can walk to playground. Others stop with my un enough energy. Hahaha..

 

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment